S Corps...What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
It would seem that at the confluence of academic research, real-world appraisal experience, and judicial precedent lies consensus on how to properly value S-Corps and other pass through entities. Despite the efforts of many, however, a definitive method has yet to be discovered. In this webinar, expert appraiser Nancy Fannon examines how these and other fonts of pass through knowledge can be synthesized to create an effective, reliable, and defensible technique for pass through entity valuation.
- Where are we now?
- Overview: what "It" is
- The long, sordid history of "It"
- IRS/Tax court "model"
- Valuation community "model"
- Pass through entity models
- Comparison of models
- "What are we really doing here?"
- The effect of tax on corporate and personal behaviors
- "It" is a cost of capital issue
- Learn the foundations upon which pass through entity valuation theories have been built
- Learn the flaws inherent in these models and the issues they fail to address
- Learn how valuation theories and studies of corporate and individual behaviors can be applied to pass through entity valuation
- Learn how pass through entity taxes fit into the valuation process
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.