Equity Risk Premiums: Looking Back, Looking Forward
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
On July 25, in Equity Risk Premiums: Looking Back, Looking Forward, Dr. Aswath Damodaran will argue that "the days of stable equity risk premiums are behind us." After years of economic turmoil, equity risks must be related to events and fundamentals, and checked between markets to ensure their accuracy. This in-depth examination will focus on the connections between country-specific risks, historical equity risks, and related data, and what financial professionals must do to ensure accuracy when determining risk premiums in the new economy.
- The equity risk premium:
- The ubiquitous historical risk premium
- Determining the country risk premium
- Country default spreads
- An equity volatility based approach
- A melded approach
- From country equity risk premiums to corporate equity risk premiums
- Estimating country risk premium exposure
- Single versus multiple emerging markets
- Estimating a lambda for country risk
- Implied equity premiums
- Which equity risk premium should you use?
- The bottom line…
- Learn the relationships between country and equity risks and measures of volatility, risk, and return
- Learn which approaches and methods are best suited to determining country and equity risks and the relative strengths and weaknesses of these approaches
- Learn why the days of static risk premiums are over and why dynamic, forward-looking estimates of risk are now imperative
- Learn why comparison of risk premiums across markets is now a necessity for checking consistency and pricing
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.