Part 7 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
As in many other types of economic damages claims, the analysis required to quantify unjust enrichment requires a complex understanding of economic and accounting methods, legal theories, and jurisdictional idiosyncrasies. Further, the same skill set is required for remedies of unjust enrichment.
In part 8 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages, attorney George Roach discusses how claims and remedies of unjust enrichment are defined, argued, and quantified, and what financial experts must know when preparing or presenting such analysis.
- Unjust enrichment overview
- Key characteristics
- Key procedural concepts
- State of unjust enrichment claims and legal perceptions
- Remedies to unjust enrichment
- Intangible assets
- Measuring or determining:
- Unjust enrichment
- Lost opportunity
- Arguing and proving unjust enrichment
- Case studies
- Learn the characteristics that define unjust enrichment and why these claims are on the rise
- Learn how to quantify unjust enrichments
- Learn the legal theories and actions behind proving and rectifying unjust enrichment
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.