Reports & Reporting Standards in Litigation
Part 6 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In Part 6 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages, experts Michael Crain and Jim Alerding dissect the guidance provided by professional standards, best practices, and their own experiences on providing reports for litigation settings. From classic considerations through emerging trends, Crain and Alerding will address which common errors have undermined the delivery of quality business appraisals, and what pitfalls every expert should avoid.
- AICPA standards
- Judicial guidelines for disclosing expert reports
- Practical considerations for expert reports
- Specific kinds of reporting
- Reporting issues or gaffs
- Sample reports
- Summary and take aways
- Understand the standards and guidelines for expert reports and how these set expectations for experts, attorneys, and the courts
- Learn the best ways to ensure compliance with these standards
- Clarify what needs to be in an expert report - and what to avoid
- Learn how reporting differs between jurisdictions and courts
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.