Critical Issues in the Use and Application of Market Survey Data and the Market Approach in Healthcare Compensation Valuation
Part 6 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($99.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
As Timothy Smith points out in the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Compensation and Valuation, the preponderance of compensation data has made market-based approaches to healthcare compensation prevalent. Yet behind the apparent objectivity of these studies lie many nuances and considerations which could greatly affect the conclusion of value if not properly considered.
In Critical Issues in the Use and Application of Market Survey Data and the Market Approach in Healthcare Compensation Valuation, part 6 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, Smith will address what every appraiser needs to know when applying data from compensation surveys. As they say, the devil is in the details, and Smith's revelations about the make-up of market data will push appraisers to take a hard look at the basis of their market-based compensation assessments.
- General considerations in using market data for compensation valuation
- Critical issues in the use of market survey data
- Critical issues in the use of individual transaction data
- Conclusion: key takeaways
- Learn about the make up of compensation surveys and what information may not be apparent in the data
- Learn how to properly utilize this data for compensation valuations
- Learn what information is and is not included in individual transaction data
- Learn how to account for idiosyncrasies and other nuances of data
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.