Valuing Early Stage Companies
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, April 26, 2012
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
With small, early revenue streams; often inexperienced management teams; unproven business and product concepts; uncertain capital sources; and – most often – many intangible assets, early stage companies can be a perplexing valuation assignment, at best. Despite these numerous challenges, early stage company valuations have increasingly become a ubiquitous subject of business valuation. In "Early Stage Company Valuation" expert appraiser Mike Pellegrino joins BVR to discuss how both these challenges and other, unforeseen obstacles are changing early stage valuation, and what new obstacles every appraiser should be aware of when approaching such a firm.
- The headlines
- Myths of early stage company valuations
- How early stage companies really grow
- Applying valuation approaches
- Discount rate discussions
- Testing value reasonableness
- Learn how early stage company operations affect value and valuation methodologies
- Learn how to separate fact from fiction in early stage company valuations
- Learn how to properly apply and analyze valuation approaches and methodologies to early stage companies
- Learn where the perils and pitfalls lie in early stage company valuations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.