Getting the Information You Need: a Guide to Electronic Discovery
Part 5 of BVR's Online Symposium on Litigation and Economic Damages
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($99.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
In today's digital information age perhaps no emerging topic has been more closely watched and fought than that of discovery of electronically stored information (ESI). In Part 5 of BVR's Online Symposium on Litigation and Economic Damages attorneys Richard Gelb and Daniel Gelb join BVR for an in-depth look at what the courts currently say about electronic discovery and what this means for new and emerging technologies.
If you're reading this, then you're likely using a computer, cellular phone, or other mobile web device. Join Gelb and Gelb on December 13 to find out what else in the device you're currently using is admissible in court.
- What is Electronic Discovery?
- History of E-Discovery
- Procedural Rules
- E-Discovery & Expert Witnesses
- Records Management & What Makes "Digital" Different
- Issues for the Unwary
- Learn what electronic discovery is, how it evolved, and how it will impact your work process
- Learn how electronic discovery differs from more traditional forms of discovery and understand its origins
- Learn what to watch for when working with electronic communication - both your own and that of your client
- Learn how to most effectively store and keep your electronic records given the rules of electronic discovery
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.