Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Current Valuations, Benchmarking & Forecasting
Part 3 of BVR's Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($99.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
A growing part of a fast-changing industry, ambulatory surgery centers (ACSs) are becoming an increasingly important part of the healthcare landscape. As Todd Sorensen notes in the AHLA/BVR Guide to Healthcare Valuation: "As patient care continues to migrate from an inpatient setting to an outpatient setting, surgery-center transactions have become one of the most popular joint-venture relationships involving both for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare providers and surgeons who perform outpatient surgery."
In "Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Current Valuations, Benchmarking, & Forecasting," part 3 of BVR's Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation Sorensen joins Elliot Jeter and Kevin McDonough for an in-depth look at the valuation challenges inherent in ASCs and how these entities are changing as healthcare evolves. Discussion will also focus on the procurement and analysis of data used in the valuation of ASCs, along with the validity of said data.
- ASC Market Trends
- Maturation of the ASC Market
- Economic Downturn Continues to Impact ASC Volumes
- Continued Reimbursement Pressures
- Impact of Healthcare Reform
- ASC Transaction Market
- The Buyers
- Multiples / Multiple Trends
- The Future
- Valuation Issues
- Out of Network Centers
- Management Fees
- Control vs Non-Control
- Hospital Reimbursement - Fair Market Value vs Investment Value
- Understand the marketplace in which ASCs operate: where ASCs have been, where they are going, and what this means when assessing their value
- Learn how new and emerging regulations are affecting the operations and appraisals of ASCs
- Clarify what marketplace trends mean for ASCs going forward and how this impacts their value
- Understand key valuation issues when facing an ASC appraisal and learn how best to overcome them
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.