BV 2023, Year in Review: Top 10 List
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, December 7, 2023
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Register to attend this event:
- High inflation environment and the cost of capital;
- Company-specific risk premium in today’s environment;
- Market multiples and trends in M&A;
- DLOM trends;
- DLOC trends;
- Lease accounting and business valuation;
- Upcoming tax considerations in business valuation;
- Cryptocurrency in business valuation and forensic accounting;
- ESG impact on valuation; and
- Case law update.
- Participants will gain an understanding of major topics impacting business valuation in 2023;
- Participants will be able to identify how market trends are impacting various components of valuation;
- Participants will learn about anticipated tax changes and impacts to valuation, if any; and
- Participants gain insight into ESG, cryptocurrency, and their potential impacts on business valuation and forensic accounting.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must be registered prior to the event, log in on their own connection, and pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.