Turn PDF Tax Returns into Excel Spreadsheets in Minutes - TaxXL (FREE WEBINAR)
BVR's Free Webinar Series
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
10:00am-10:50am PT • 1:00pm-1:50pm ET
Please register to receive instructions for attending this free event.Register now
- Address the core mechanics of valuation as it relates to financial analysis;
- Review the common-size and ratio analysis; and
- Focus on the use of technology to facilitate the financial analysis process.
- Identify key data attributes in tax returns that are required to perform a business valuation analysis.
- Understand how to use Nambri TaxXL to automate knowledge abstraction.
- Recognize the core benefits of using technology tools to automate business valuation processes.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must be registered prior to the event, log in on their own connection, and complete the online CPE survey for this course.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.