New Excel Add-In: Incorporate Guideline Public Company Data Seamlessly (FREE WEBINAR)
BVR's Free Webinar Series
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
10:00am-10:50am PT • 1:00pm-1:50pm ET
Adam Luke and Derek Zweig
Please register to receive instructions for attending this free event.Register now
Already registered? Login
- Explain the Value Analytics mission;
- Review the data offering, sourcing, and quality assurance;
- Walk through the Excel plug-in functionality; and
- See the full power of the plug-in using a custom-built proprietary model.
- Visualize the supply chain of public-company data;
- Refresh knowledge of guideline public-company method and its applicability;
- Gain functional knowledge of Excel plug-ins and the Value Analytics Excel plug-in; and
- Practical application of the guideline public-company method using Value Analytics data and proprietary analysis tools in Excel.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must be registered prior to the event, log in on their own connection, and complete the online CPE survey for this course.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.