Determining the FMV of Privately Held Promissory Notes
BVR's Webinar Series
Friday, March 3, 2023
10:00am-10:50am PT • 1:00pm-1:50pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Where do promissory notes originate?
- Key factors in valuing promissory notes
- Common source of interest rates
- Risk analysis
- Better source of interest rates
- Mechanics and application
- What are the primary issues that need to be considered when valuing a privately held promissory note?
- What are the best practices in terms of methodology and data sources for appraising notes and determining the proper rate of return?
- What do terms such as AFR, BDC, yield to maturity, collateral, etc. mean?
In terms of application, the concepts presented in the speech will be reinforced using practical case studies.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.