Valuing Winery Losses – Understanding the Process and Addressing Common Issues
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Background on the winery industry;
- The winemaking process;
- Understand the specific vineyard/winery being valued; and
- Think through every step of the process.
- Developing enough technical knowledge to understand the nuances of winery losses;
- How to resolve valuation issues on winery losses by better understanding what stage of process the damaged goods were in at time of damage; and
- Strategies for avoiding the most common mistakes in valuation involving a winery loss.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.