2023 Overview of the Marijuana Industry: The Coming Wave of Consolidation and Beyond. Opportunities abound!
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, January 5, 2023
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Practice and ethical considerations in serving marijuana clients
- Type of services needed within the state legal marijuana sector
- Valuation approaches and methods in the cannabis sector
- Focus on the importance of understanding jurisdictional differences between states and municipalities
- Where to find industry resources
- Understand the current landscape and landmines for professional engagement within the state legal/federally illegal marijuana sector
- Explore the differences in the application of traditional valuation methods and approaches to the valuation of cannabusinesses
- Distinguish between the tax impact on different kinds of cannabis entities and the effect on valuation
- Recognize the growing importance of brand and location
- Discover sources of industry data
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.