Look Under the Covers: Finding Assets and Income for a Divorce Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- How to discuss the suspicion and need for forensic investigation
- Documents Used to Uncover income sources and assets
- Number Reliability and Red Flags
- Looking for the Hidden Assets and Income
- Putting Together the Report to Support Conclusions
Upon completion a participant will:
- Learn how to have the difficult conversations surrounding suspicion of fraud and the need for an investigation
- Know what documents and discovery are needed to aid in the investigation
- Red flags in the financial numbers and if they can be relied upon
- Techniques to look for hidden assets and income sources of the business
- Preparing a report which will identify, contradict and verify your conclusion
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.