Valuation Considerations in High Inflationary Environments
BVR's Special Series on Discounts for Lack of Marketability
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Register to attend this event:
- Review the current inflationary environment and the underlying causes.
- Analyze historical trends in inflation and the impacts on earnings and valuation multiples.
- Analysis of the impact inflation has had historically on the mergers and acquisitions market.
- Discuss how the current inflationary environment impacts discounts for lack of marketability.
- Perform a case study to demonstrate how the current inflationary environment impacts the discounted net cash flow method to business valuation.
Upon webinar completion, the participant will:
- Understand the causes of the current inflationary environment and how high rates of inflation have impacted stock market returns and valuation multiples in the past.
- Identify situations where valuation analysis should be modified under the current economic environment.
- Analyze guideline and subject company data impacted by the current inflationary environment.
- Calculate cost of capital estimates and transaction multiples reflecting the current inflationary environment.
- Perform cash flow forecasts that incorporate current economic conditions.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.