Auto Dealerships are Running Hot: Key Valuation Metrics Unique to Auto Dealers
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Providing a valuation of a business can be a complex process as there are a variety of intricacies that help determine the value. Automobile dealership valuations are a bit more complex because they have unique characteristics that set them apart from other businesses and industries. They involve a deep understanding of the automotive retail industry which includes items such as factory financial statements, franchise multiples, and operational benchmarks of the dealership, to name a few.
The automotive retail industry is running hot right now, with record-setting buy-sell activity forcing a record number of valuations and it is important to know the unique characteristics that set dealership valuations apart from others. In this session, attendees will gain an insight into the nuances of valuing a retail dealership.
- Brief automotive retail market update
- Overview of a dealership valuation
- Deep dive into unique nuances of automotive retail
- What to make sure you do not overlook
- Identifying unique dealership operational benchmarks
- Understanding the impact of franchise multiples
- Navigating the OEM requirements
- Knowing the various buckets in which assets are placed
- Identifying key performance metrics
- Identifying adjustments to income
- Understanding the impact of demographic/competing dealerships
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.