Important Provider Compensation Topics in 2022
BVR's Webinar Series
Register to attend this event:
To begin a dialogue on important topics in physician compensation and fair market value, we surveyed more than 30 physician compensation experts to understand the collective thoughts on issues impacting these topics in 2022. These issues include:
- The 2021 (and 2022) Medicare Physician Fee Schedule;
- Telehealth services;
- Group practice exception regulation changes;
- Advanced practice practitioners;
- Value-based compensation;
- Nuances surrounding compensation per wRVU;
- 2021 (and beyond) changes to commercial reasonableness;
- Using benchmark data in 2022, including COVID-19 implications;
- Rural physicians;
- Integration of independent physicians in employment models; and
- COVID-19 impact on call coverage compensation.
- Participants will learn several important topics in physician compensation and fair market value in 2022;
- Participants will understand nuances surrounding each topic, including definitions and potential implications; and
- Participants will acquire knowledge on specific fair market value and compliance considerations for each topic.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.