So You Want to Testify as a Financial Expert Witness? Testimony Tips, Traps and Video Demonstrations From the Trenches
BVR's Online Symposium on Litigation and Economic Damages
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Skills required to be an expert witness;
- Tips for a winning curriculum vitae;
- Essential wording for your engagement letter;
- Be prepared for a Daubert challenge during voir dire;
- Subpoenas and notice of deposition;
- Answering questions at a deposition;
- Direct examination testimony;
- Cross-examination testimony;
- Personal aspects of testifying;
- Testimony—do nots; and
- Testimony—beware ofs.
b. Restate how to and how not to testify and answer questions;
c. Describe skills from video clips from popular TV shows and movies that serve to illustrate important points in humorous ways;
d. List inside tips and what to worry about or not from a seasoned testifier with 155 trials and hearings that include 30 jury trials;
e. Restate how to deal with a subpoena and document the answer; and
f. Restate questioning traps attorneys use.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.