A Nation Getting Older: Valuing Senior Citizen Focused Companies
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Market trends in senior-focused companies;
- Key valuation metrics—skilled nursing to senior housing: and
- Short- and long-term outlooks.
- Identify market trends and their impact on senior-focused companies including pandemic-related effects on value;
- Understand key valuation metrics and the transaction landscape with a focus on skilled nursing and senior housing; and
- Describe opportunities and threats from GreyTech to the labor shortage crisis and how they will influence current and future value.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.