15 Cautionary Areas to Review in ESOP Valuations
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, March 3, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($299.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Scope of engagement;
- Shares outstanding;
- Valuation methods;
- Level of value;
- Earnings adjustments;
- Prospective financial information;
- Calibration to (financial) control;
- Off-balance sheet items;
- Enterprise to equity adjustments;
- Annual valuation comparison;
- Dilutive equity;
- Discount for lack of marketability;
- Calculation errors;
- Purpose of the appraisal; and
- Customary work product (process agreement(s)).
- Properly identify the appropriate steps and protocol for handling the engagement scope, written work product as well as documentation requests from ERISA fiduciaries;
- Understand the impact of cautionary areas in ESOP valuations to the per-share value conclusions;
- Develop a framework for your own best practice standards in providing and/or reviewing independent ESOP valuations;
- Thoughtfully consider EBITDA adjustments unique to ESOP valuation purposes; and
- Understand valuation intricacies for the ESOP as a retirement plan as well as the resultant repurchase obligation liability implications.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.