Collaborate With Valuation Professionals Who Complement Your Strengths to Better Serve Clients
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Finding the right partner;
- How to collaborate;
- Establishing a division of labor;
- What to do for effective collaboration; and
- Why is collaboration beneficial—for everyone.
Describe how to collaborate:
- Explore: Is this professional a good fit?
- Foster: How can we create a relationship when we do not work in the same office/market?
Answer how to:
- CYA: What documentation is needed when working with a subcontractor and/or other professional?
- Market: How do we successfully co-brand?
- Manage: Who is doing what? How will we transfer documents?
- Concur: What is your joint philosophy on how clients will be served?
List the benefits of collaboration:
- Serve: How can another professional complement the services I provide to better meet clients’ needs?
- Increase: How can collaboration with another professional increase my opportunities and, consequently, revenue?
- Deliberate: What benefits will I realize by having another professional available to discuss various business valuation approaches and theory?
- Enjoy: How can collaboration add to the enjoyment of work?
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.