Valuing Small Owner-Operated Business
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Defining a small, owner-operated business (SOOB);
- Typical sale of a SOOB;
- Valuation considerations:
- Common errors;
- Defining the property being sold;
- Hypothetical sale—defining and describing;
- Historical vs. future earnings;
- Discount and capitalization rates;
- Methods to consider; and
- Common errors;
- Market for SOOB valuations; and
- Restate what is a small owner-operated business and how many are there;
- List how small owner-operated businesses are fundamentally different from other businesses;
- Describe how those differences impact valuation procedures and conclusions; and
- Restate what is the market for a small owner-operated business.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.