Gift and Estate Tax Valuation Update
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Important transfer, gift, and estate tax valuation cases will be covered both in PowerPoint slides, the webinar presentation, and the accompanying manuscript and supporting case or legal materials.
- “OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project: Addressing the Tax Challenges Arising From the Digitalisation of the Economy,” July 2021, will be discussed in the context of how the move toward a global minimum tax will focus the world on transfer pricing. We will cover the OECD’s two-pillar proposed solution.
- Latest developments coming out of Washington, D.C., as some may impact valuation for income and transfer tax purposes.
- List the most important cases of the last year or so with regard to income, gift, and estate tax valuations and how the courts look at valuations, discounts, and premiums in various situations.
- Restate potential criticisms of widely accepted valuation practices and how they may best “bulletproof” their reports to address such potential criticisms.
- Describe how courts can challenge the underlying assumptions and conclusions of very experienced appraisers.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.