Relying on Guideline Public-Company Data in Appraisals of Closely Held Interests
BVR's Special Series on Advanced Modeling and Methodologies
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Background of the GPC methodology;
- Sources of data;
- Applying the data for an appraisal basis;
- Adjusting the multiples;
- Understanding guideline public-company data in the income approach.
- Recognize and apply proper techniques in obtaining and using public-company data;
- State the advantages and disadvantages of this methodology;
- List the various sources of these data for appraisal purposes;
- Describe the importance of detailed comparison of the subject to the guideline companies;
- Restate the procedures for adjusting multiples for size and growth differences; and
- Describe the rationale of the discount rate construction in the income approach.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.