Cryptocurrency Fraud & Forensics: What Valuation Professionals Need to Know
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Intro to digital assets;
- Types of fraud and regulatory/tax rules;
- Finding and interpreting evidence; and
- Clustering, attribution, and asset seizure.
- Describe how cryptocurrency and blockchain works;
- List the types of frauds occurring in the digital asset field;
- Restate the U.S. regulatory and tax rules regarding cryptocurrency;
- Describe how to obtain and interpret evidence of cryptocurrency usage;
- Identify how to cluster publicly available blockchain data; and
- List considerations for seizure of crypto assets.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.