Bitcoin & Digital Assets: The Industry, Valuation, and Forensics
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, May 20, 2021
10:00am-11:15am PT • 1:00pm-2:15pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Five-minute intro into Bitcoin and Blockchain technology;
- Why digital assets have value;
- Understanding the business of digital assets—how businesses and investors are making money;
- Considerations for valuation of digital assets; and
- Fraud, asset tracing, and investigation for digital assets.
- Describe characteristics of blockchain and crypto currency;
- List considerations for valuing digital assets; and
- Describe techniques for fraud and asset tracing for digital assets.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.