Review and Update of BV Standards and Guidance – What You Need to Know
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- A brief history of BV standards.
- What are the standards for business valuation and related areas such as forensic standards that are in the marketplace for the professional to be aware of?
- What are some areas of “guidance” as opposed to standards that BV or financial experts should be aware of to assist in their conduct of business valuations or financial expert witness engagements?
- An analysis of each of the primary standards and guidance areas including what is old and what is new.
- A discussion of calculations engagements and FAQs and subsequent events.
- List major business valuation standards;
- Describe other standards (such as forensic standards) that the professional should be aware of;
- List about other nonstandards guidance that the professional should be aware of;
- Restate issues relating to AICPA calculations engagements and how they fit into the valuation professional’s arsenal; and
- Restate how the standards apply to subsequent events.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.