Review and Update of BV Standards and Guidance – What You Need to Know
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Register to attend this event:
- A brief history of BV standards.
- What are the standards for business valuation and related areas such as forensic standards that are in the marketplace for the professional to be aware of?
- What are some areas of “guidance” as opposed to standards that BV or financial experts should be aware of to assist in their conduct of business valuations or financial expert witness engagements?
- An analysis of each of the primary standards and guidance areas including what is old and what is new.
- A discussion of calculations engagements and FAQs and subsequent events.
- List major business valuation standards;
- Describe other standards (such as forensic standards) that the professional should be aware of;
- List about other nonstandards guidance that the professional should be aware of;
- Restate issues relating to AICPA calculations engagements and how they fit into the valuation professional’s arsenal; and
- Restate how the standards apply to subsequent events.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.