Valuing Telehealth Services
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
- Introduction to telehealth;
- Current trends in telehealth;
- Provision of telehealth services:
- Value to the providers of the clinical services;
- Value to the providers of the telehealth services; and
- Value to the recipients of the clinical/telehealth services.
- Provision of telehealth management services.
- Describe the purposes of differing types of service agreements in the telehealth industry; and
- List the typical services provided in telehealth service agreements.
- Restate the approaches, methods, and techniques used to value telehealth-related services.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.