Conceptual Overview of the Integrated Theory
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The organizing principles of the integrated theory
- Principle of expectations;
- Principle of growth;
- Principle of risk and reward;
- Present value principle;
- Principle of alternative investments; and
- Principle of rationality.
- The integrated theory on an equity basis
- The fundamental valuation model;
- The conceptual levels of value;
- The marketable minority interest level of value;
- The control levels of value
- Financial control; and
- Strategic control.
- Firmwide levels vs. the shareholder level of value;
- The nonmarketable minority level of value; and
- The marketability discount.
- The integrated theory on an enterprise basis
- Comparing the levels of value: equity and enterprise bases
- Understand the fundamental principles that are the foundation for the integrated theory including the principles of expectations, growth, risk and reward, present value, alternative investments, and rationality
- View the levels of value not just as a chart but understand that the discounts and premiums included on the chart are not inputs but rather the result of the underlying economic
- Learn how the integrated theory of business valuation applies to the enterprise value
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.