Business Valuation Ethics
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- General understanding of the various business valuation standards that exist
- Some are rules based and others are principle based – why?
- SSVS impacted by new Statement on Standards for Forensic Services No. 1
- Areas of deficiency within valuations or the valuation engagement that violate valuation standards
- Will address the “Jurisdiction Exception”
- Will address the “litigation exception” in some standards with regard to report writing
- Discuss the various types of reports that can be issued based on the various valuation standards
- Underlying common professional standards that are requirements in preparing a valuation
- Documentation retention rules
- Learn more about appraisal review standards
- Engagement management while meeting standards
- Gain a better understanding of the valuation standards you need to follow as well as opposing experts
- Learn various ways not to “accidentally” violate the professional standards
- Obtain a general understanding about appraisal reviews
- Better understand the pros and cons of the use of various types of valuation reports
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.