Valuation of Senior Living and Post-Acute Providers
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of senior living and post-acute providers
- Government reimbursement considerations
- Impacts of current environment and support programs and state of the industry
- Case studies – value driver considerations
- List the different senior living and post-acute offerings
- Describe key value driver considerations
- Restate general government reimbursement programs, current changes and risks
- Describe the impacts of COVID-19 and the impact of government support programs from the CARES Act
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.