Stark Differences From the Inside Out: Two Key Responders Discuss the Final Stark Regulations for FMV and General Market Value
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The importance of participating in the public comment period: CMS does listen
- The new structure for fair market value (FMV) and general market value (GMV) definitions
- The new definition of FMV
- The new definition of GMV
- CMS guidance on valuation methodology
- CMS guidance on the use and misuse of survey data for physician compensation
- Practice losses in the new FMV/GMV framework
- How the new Stark FMV/FMV contributes to the coming survey “apocalypse”
- Understand the new definitions of FMV and GMV
- Examine the criteria for valuation methods under the Stark regulations
- Apply the new framework for using and not using survey data
- Evaluate the impact of practice losses on FMV analysis
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.