Restaurant Valuation: Serving Your Clients During the Covid-19 Crisis
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Current overview of restaurant industry including current COVID-19 conditions and future outlook
- Differences and impacts between types of restaurants (quick service versus full service) and concept types and why the difference is important to the valuation analysis
- Key value drivers
- Special issues/considerations in valuing restaurants during COVID-19
- Proper application of the market approach
- Income approach considerations
- Unique considerations and risk profile
- Reasonableness tests
- List the differences between the types of restaurants
- Describe special considerations for valuing restaurants during COVID-19
- Demonstrate a reasonableness test
- Describe the proper application of the income and market approaches
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.