The Market Approach in the UK (1pm UK Time)
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
5:00am-6:00am PT • 8:00am-9:00am ET
This past event is currently not available in the Desktop Learning Center.
- Overview of the authoritative guidance for the market approach (both in the UK and internationally)
- Overview of key considerations for benchmarking subject companies to guideline transactions and guideline publicly listed companies
- Two short case studies in using the market approach to value a small company and a large company (highlighting the inherent key issues and challenges)
- Discussion of resources available for performing a market approach
- The key do’s and don’ts of the market approach
- Summarize the various authoritative guidance around the correct adoption of the market approach
- Explain how to apply the market approach for both small and large companies, the key challenges and the do’s and don’ts
- List the key pitfalls that are commonly seen in valuation reports
- Describe the key tools and resources used in the UK
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.