BVR offers training from the business valuation industry's most cutting-edge training webinars, workshops, and live events. With our self-study CPE program, you can receive continuing professional education credits by participating in amazing programs on your own time.
Subscribe today for access to all of the materials needed to complete the self-study programs shown below.
Already a subscriber? Login
Here are the steps to prepare for and receive a program's Self-Study CPE credits:
- Select the program you'd like to view for self-study CPE and either purchase its Training Pack or view it with your existing subscription.
- Review the course materials and exam instructions provided with the program.
- Once you're ready, take the online Self-Study CPE Exam for the program you've choosen.
A minimum of 70% of the exam's questions must be answered correctly to pass, and the exam must be completed within one year of purchasing the program.
- After you've finished the exam, you'll be asked to pay a $100 CPE processing charge.
- Once BVR has your successfully completed exam and processing fee, you will be sent a CPE certificate via email 10-20 business days later.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study
- Recommended CPE: Depends on program; please view program information pages for specific CPE credits offered. (Specialized Knowledge & Applications)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.