Control Discounts and Premiums - What is Old and What is New
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, October 15, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Is there such a thing as a control discount?
- What are the sources for control discounts?
- The courts and control discounts
- Is there such a thing as a control premium?
- What is the context or a control premium?
- The value of control
- Levels of value
- Data sources
- Problems in calculating control discounts and premiums
- Other related areas
- Describe whether control discounts and premiums exist and how they are determined
- Restate the disagreement within the industry on whether or not control discounts exist
- List the sources of determining control discounts and premiums
- Describe the strengths or weaknesses of calculations of control discounts or premiums
- List other areas related to the control premium or discount
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.