Volatility Adjustments for Industry, Size and Leverage
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Basic volatility concepts
- Determining historical vs. implied volatility
- Theoretical justification for adjusting volatility
- Application of adjustments (size, leverage and industry) through specific examples/case studies
- Adjust equity volatilities for industry, size and leverage
- Describe the key concepts in applying volatilities in a valuation setting
- List situations where equity volatility adjustments may not be applicable
- Describe common pitfalls in volatility estimation to be aware of
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.