Insurance Agency Valuation and Consolidation Trends
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Current industry landscape
- Understanding the insurance cycle
- What’s driving consolidation?
- Who’s buying and who’s selling?
- What’s the future of insurance distribution?
- Valuation drivers and methods
- Key value drivers
- Income and market approaches
- Organic vs. acquisition growth
- Normalizing adjustments
- Differentiating factors
- Case studies and special considerations
- Describe how insurance agencies differ from other players in the insurance sector
- Restate the industry and market forces driving agency consolidation
- Discuss the application of valuation methods and their relation to industry rules of thumb
- Identify potential earnings adjustments and normalization techniques
- List key quantitative and qualitative drivers of agency value
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.