Auto Dealership Valuation and Damages: Under the Hood (A BVR Web Workshop)
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
Thursday, January 31, 2019
10:00am-12:30pm PT • 1:00pm-3:30pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Join experts Adam Lawyer, Robert Davis, Stephen Dietrich, and Joseph Roesner to go under the hood and learn more about the current environment of auto dealership valuations, damage claims frequently occurring within dealerships, and the impact on the economics of dealership operations. The presentation will include insights, discussion, and examples among our presenters about valuation and damage considerations you should be aware of that are unique to the dealership industry.
- Introduction and overview
- Methods unique to auto dealership valuation
- Current industry valuation trends
- Franchise rights background
- Allocation of blue sky
- Legal documents and key considerations in buy/sells
- Contract disputes
- Types of rights to equity holders under typical contracts
- Sales effectiveness and dealer incentives
- Geographic area assigned to a dealership
- Market studies and economic data
- Examples/Round Table Discussion
- Presenters will discuss several first hand examples they’ve seen in the dealership industry regarding unique circumstances impacting valuation and dealership economics leading to potential damages
- List the issues valuation analysts should consider when valuing a dealership in today's environment
- Identify franchise rights and considerations unique to franchise rights versus enterprise goodwill
- Identify key areas of dispute in buy/sell transactions and shareholder disputes
- Describe the types of rights that may be available to partners or minority equity holders under typical contracts and under law
- Articulate factors impacting a dealership economics and market participation, such as new points in an area, manufacturer required sales effectiveness, etc.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.