Cryptocurrency – Price versus Value
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, July 19, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($249.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Up-to-date history on the total value of cryptocurrencies
- Review some of the largest ICO’s
- Valuation issues
- Cost perspective in development of a crypto currency
- Cash flow
- Market competitors
- Case study on potential valuation fundamentals related to a cryptocurrency
- Develop a cryptocurrency cost perspective to and how that cost can be considered in valuation
- List how factors like cash flow, volatility, growth, and market competitors either do or should play into the valuation of various cryptocurrencies
- Describe some large ICOs
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.