DLOM: Building, Supporting and Reconciling Multiple Models
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Restricted stock studies – traditional studies
- Restricted stock studies – Stout Restricted Stock Study method
- Factors affecting restricted stock studies
- Analyzing restricted stock study issues
- Pre-IPO method
- Option methods
- QMDM and other models
- Examples will be provided throughout the presentation utilizing the new DLOM Guide and Toolkit
- Recognize the primary methods of determining a DLOM
- List the problems and advantages to each of the primary methods
- Recite tips about how to both support their own DLOM while being able to attack the DLOM of the other expert in a litigation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.