Personal Injuries: Valuing the Impact
Part 5 of BVR's Special Series presented by The Comprehensive Guide to Economic Damages
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The ability to calculate damages for personal injuries is a lucrative specialty area for valuation practitioners. Join expert Joseph DeCusati and attorney Jonathan Brogan to master the core skills and understand the intricacies involved in calculating the dollar value of personal injury damages. DeCusati and Brogan will walk attendees through the components of a personal injury case and demonstrate the many different types of accident and injury lawsuits. They will also review “special” damages issues that uniquely relate to personal injury from lost wages. Launch your economic damages for personal injury niche today!
- The Defendant's Perspective
- Standards and Burdens
- Some Components of Economic Damage Analysis
- Discounting Lost Earnings
- Discounting of Personal Injury Damages
- Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Wrongful Termination Cases
- Diminished Earnings Capacity
- Work-Life Expectancy
- Taxability of Damage Awards
- Appropriate Economic Expert Testimony
- Participants will understand the basic elements of the calculation of economic damages from personal injuries
- Participants will learn which issues to consider during the course of a personal injury engagement
- Participants will learn which methods to apply in determining and quantifying the damages resultant from personal injuries
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.