Transaction Databases: Drilling Down into Pratt's Stats and BIZCOMPS (Free Webinar)
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
10:00am-11:00am PT • 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
You are authorized to access the resources of this free event.
Business appraisers and other financial professionals often turn to Pratt’s Stats and BIZCOMPS for information on private company deals. The data provided in these databases help analysts accurately value or dispute the value of any subject company. However, misunderstanding the data can seriously undermine a value conclusion. In this free webinar, Jack Sanders, Heidi Walker, and Stuart Weiss address some of the gray areas of transaction data and provide helpful tips to using the data for your next valuation.
- When and why to use Pratt’s Stats or BIZCOMPS
- Hypothetical client/project for each database
- Comparing transaction databases
- How to use multiple databases
- Common errors practitioners make when using Pratt’s Stats or BIZCOMPS
- Understand when and why to use transaction databases
- Understand the differences between transaction databases
- Articulate the common pitfalls of using deal data
- Identify additional analysis and reviews of the deal databases and the data they contain
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.