Hot Topics in Patent Royalty Damages
Part 4 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Intellectual Property
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
2014 was the second highest year on record for patent infringement case filings, with the past couple of years seeing several court decisions addressing patent damages. Join damages expert Richard Bero, CPA/ABV, CVA, CLP, and attorney David Hanson, JD, as they discuss the hot topics and key takeaways in the most recent and thought-provoking court cases.
- VirnetX and Ericsson
- Reasonable royalty guiding concepts
- Entire market value rule / apportionment
- Comparable licenses
- Nash bargaining solution (VirnetX)
- Aqua Shield and Douglas Dynamics
- “Infringer’s selling price can be raised if necessary”
- Additional reasonable royalty guiding concepts (Aqua Shield)
- Warsaw Orthopedic
- Convoyed sales
- Understand reasonable royalty damages guiding concepts in patent infringement cases
- Describe the entire market value rule, apportionment and comparable licenses
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.