Valuing Veterinary Practices
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, May 8, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Veterinary practices are much more than a place to have household pets immunized. As an industry, these entities include a diverse set of practice types, specialties, and business models, serving a broad customer base and facing changing regulatory requirements. For the business appraiser looking to the possibilities of veterinary practice valuation assignments, this variance can provide daunting challenges.
In "Valuing Veterinary Practices" BVR welcomes two voices whose expertise in this area is unmatched: Byron Farquer and David McCormick, whose experience includes the appraisal, brokerage, and management of veterinary practices, and the practice of veterinary medicine itself. Join them to learn how veterinary practices operate, what can be learned from the marketplace for these entities, and how to properly assess their values.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Overview of the Veterinary industry
- Value Drivers and Risk Factors
- Applying valuation methodologies to veterinary practices
- Learn how differences in practice type affect the determination of value
- Learn how to properly account for the intricacies of veterinary practices, their income streams, and their equipment
- Identify recent trends in the industry and how they impact valuation drivers
- Learn which valuation approaches work best and why
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.